Harnessing innovative technologies in the built environment.
By harnessing the rapid technological development and digitalization, the built
environment can be made safer, more efficient and collaborative through better
delivery, operations and continuous improvements. Hear from our multi-disciplinary leading professionals as they share their experiences on the use and application of innovative technologies leading to desired performance and outcomes in large-scale projects.
4 speakers will share their topics (per 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A) respectively as follows:
1. Mr Allan Low Yong Hui, Deputy QEHS Director, Teambuild Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd
- Proposed topic – Smart worksites safer workplaces (to be confirmed)
2. Ms Oh Chu Xian, Founder and CEO of Magorium
- Proposed topic – Build greener roads with plastic waste (to be confirmed)
3. Er. Dr. Ong Chee Wee, Managing Director, One Smart Engineering Pte Ltd
- Topic : GREEN SOLUTION FOR ABC WATER PROJECT – Design and Implementation in Construction Sites with Case Studies
4. Mr Tan Kee Aan, Founder of TSM C&S Consultants Pte Ltd
- Topic: Smart Inspections in C&S